JC Lee, daughter of Stan Lee, will launch a new marketing promotion and merchandising program at Stan Lee’s LA Comic Con, selling “I Love Stan Lee” and “I Love Stan” apparel.
The news was announced in a press release, which reveals that Lee is working with marketing firm Marketing Immersion on the project, which will debut the apparel at the convention between October 26–28 at the Coronation Apparel booth. From the press release:
“I Love Stan” is the inspiration of daughter, JC Lee, as a statement of love and admiration for her father, the charismatic Stan Lee, founder of POW Entertainment, Marvel Comics, and creator of over 7,000 superhero characters from the Marvel, Atlas and Title Comics world. The program was launched as a way for his fans to express their gratitude and appreciation for a life-time of achievement and creativity. It is being promoted by Lee’s proud father, Stan Lee, who is also responsible for bringing Comic Con to Los Angeles. JC Lee stated, “Stan Lee’s, A Love Story”, is a book that I wrote to tell my parent’s love story and show the love that our family has for one another. The “I Love Stan” marketing and merchandising program is also about love and provides a way for fans to express their love, admiration and appreciation for Stan.”
Coronation Apparel is the first licensee to take part in the program, and will be selling t-shirts, hats, and caps at their booth. And what better way to tell the co-creator of the Marvel Universe that you appreciate him than with a t-shirt, hat, or cap?! Sure, you might think you love Stan Lee, but do you love him enough to literally wear it on your sleeve?
Check out the logos below, and stop by booth #2149 at Stan Lee’s LA Comic Con for your chance to tell Stan Lee you love him in the way that matters most: with your fashion sense.
- New GWAR OGN The Enormogantic Fail Revisits the Obliteration of Flab Quarv 7 - October 17, 2018
- R.I.P. ResurrXion? Weapon X Missing from Marvel’s January Solicits - October 16, 2018
- Finally, Chuck Austen’s Early X-Men Work Returns to Print at Marvel - October 16, 2018
- Is Ms. Marvel Cancelled? G. Willow Wilson Says It’s Just Taking a “Skip Month” - October 16, 2018
- Chuck Wendig’s Shadow of Vader Not Solicited for January… Has It Been Canceled Completely? - October 16, 2018