Doctor Strange has got a problem. His old assistant, Casey, is going around impersonating him (but with a better beard), and with what she’s been up to, it could cause some serious damage… to his reputation. Like when Casey gets her hands on an amulet belonging to Asteros, a pyromaniac god (never a good combination)…
Even worse, once the fires of Asteros are unleashed from the amulet, there’s apparently no way to put them back out.
Where have we heard that before?
Doctor Strange #7 hits stores next Wednesday.
Doctor Strange #7
(W) Mark Waid (A) Javier Pina (CA) Kevin Nowlan
• Stephen Strange is back on Earth, and he knows how to build his own arsenal.
• He’ll need it! His troubles continued growing while he was gone, and while he’s using magic to solve them…
• He’ll need it to fight… himself? It’s Doctor Strange vs. Doctor Strange!
In Shops: Nov 07, 2018
- Ending the Political Divide Between Liberals and Conservatives in Spider-Force #2 - November 17, 2018
- Stand Your Ground Laws Tested in Next Week’s Immortal Hulk #9 - November 17, 2018
- Stark Unlimited is the New Apple in Next Week’s Tony Stark Iron Man #6 - November 17, 2018
- The Legacy of the Batpenis in Next Week’s Infinity Wars: Sleepwalker #3 - November 17, 2018
- A Hulkverine Heel Turn in Next Week’s Weapon H #10? - November 17, 2018