DC Comics may be making retailers angry with their Walmart-exclusive 100-page giant comics featuring Superman and Batman, but Marvel Comics is taking the Walmart wars to the next level. In next week’s X-Men Black: Emma Frost, when the White Queen requests a meeting with the X-Men to discuss taking down the Hellfire Club, Rogue asks her to meet them for a live appearance in the comic book industry’s favorite retail location.
There’s no evidence that any of the X-Men, even with all their mutant powers, were able to locate the DC Comics displays during their visit.
X-Men Black: Emma Frost hits stores on Wedneday.
X-Men Black: Emma Frost #1
(W) Leah Williams (A) Chris Bachalo (CA) J. Scott Campbell
THE DIAMOND DIVA STRIKES BACK!
Before she was an X-Man, Emma Frost was White Queen of the Hellfire Club where she labored under the yolk of Sebastian Shaw, the Black King. Now she sets her sights on the club, determined to tear down the organization that wronged her…if she can convince the X-Men to help out. PLUS: Part 5 of X-MEN BLACK: APOCALYPSE!
In Shops: Oct 31, 2018
- Is Next Week’s Weapon X #26, Hell is a Free Market Healthcare System - November 16, 2018
- A Storm is Coming in Next Week’s Shuri #2 - November 16, 2018
- Does Quentin Quire Have 2nd Thoughts About Saving Jubilee? Next Week’s West Coast Avengers #4 - November 16, 2018
- Wait, There’s Another Crimson Gem of Cyttorak Now? Next Week’s Doctor Strange #8 - November 16, 2018
- The Role of American Xenophobia in Next Week’s Infinity Wars: Ghost Panther #1 - November 16, 2018