X-Men Red is a great book beloved by many, which is why it’s so sad to see it end with December’s X-Men Red #11. But despite the premature cancellation, there’s still three more issues left of X-Men Red to deliver the heartfelt character moments that help make the book so special. One of those issues hits stores next week, and it features exactly one of those moments, in which Nightcrawler and Jean Grey have a talk about Nightcrawler’s relationship with Jean’s time-displaced future daughter in X-Men Gold. She turned into a hound. It was complicated.
Indeed you have, Jean. We still remember the tentacles.
X-Men Red #9 hits stores on Wednesday.
X-Men Red #9
(W) Tom Taylor (A) Roge Antonia (CA) Jenny Frison
• Following the shocking events of X-MEN RED #8, it’s time for Jean to finally confront her demon head-on.
• Jean Grey and Cassandra Nova… The showdown begins here!
In Shops: Oct 24, 2018
- New OGN Grand Abyss Hotel Explores Rebellion in a World Overrun by Big Business and Fake News - November 21, 2018
- Captain Lars Stars in “Epic, Mind-Bending Adventure” for February’s Steven Universe #25 - November 20, 2018
- 2 Covers for Buffy the Vampire Slayer #1 and #2 by Jen Bartel and Ryan Inzana - November 20, 2018
- Because U Demanded It: David Manak and Warren Kremer’s Ewoks Collected in February - November 20, 2018
- Chris Claremont’s Early Iron Fist Work Collected in Deadly Hands of Kung Fu Complete Collection - November 20, 2018