It’s X-Men Monday, the most treasured of international holidays, but Marvel X-Editor Jordan White has forsaken his responsibilities and declined to provide us with previews this week.
PS I am out of the office today, so no new previews. Sorry!
— Jordan D. White (@cracksh0t) September 24, 2018
Luckily, our hero, Uncanny X-Men writer Kelly Thompson, has stepped in to provide us with our first look at October’s Mr. and Mrs. X #4. As we saw on the final page of Mr. and Mrs. X #3, Rogue and Gambit were captured while infiltrating Shi’ar homeworld of Chandilar to rescue Xandra, the daughter of Charles Xavier and Lilandra Nermini, and left hanging upside down in a Shi’ar prison, depowered and helpless.
Well, not completely depowered it seems. They still have…
Thompson provided a clue as to how these newlyweds will get out of their predicament.
— KELLY THOMPSON (@79SemiFinalist) September 24, 2018
Mr. and Mrs. X #4
(W) Kelly Thompson (A) Oscar Bazaldua (CA) Terry Dodson
• Undercover in the Shi’ar Empire!
• Rogue and Gambit must infiltrate the Shi’ar homeworld in order to save a precious package.
• But how are they going to wine and dine the Empire’s elite when its soldiers are hot on their trail?
In Shops: Oct 17, 2018
Final Orders Due: Sep 24, 2018
- The Ice King Apology Tour Commences in 1st Look at Adventure Time: Marcy & Simon #1 - December 13, 2018
- Marvel Reveals Phil Noto Interlocking Variants for 80th Anniversary - December 13, 2018
- Lela Gwenn and Matthew Dow Smith Launch Bad Luck Chuck at Dark Horse in March - December 13, 2018
- Joe Illidge Explains Post-Valiant Future in Most Polite Open Letter Ever - December 13, 2018
- #GhostCorps: IDW Teases Something Big for Ghostbusters in 2019 - December 13, 2018