Incoming Uncanny X-Men writer Kelly Thompson took to Twitter late Monday night to share a panel from Mr. and Mrs. X #2, in stores a week from Wednesday on August 22. The panel tells us Gambit will reunite with Rogue, who was kidnapped by Deadpool at the end of issue 1. It also reveals that Deadpool will try out a new nickname for Gambit in the issue. Will it stick?
Mr. and Mrs. X #2 hits stores on August 22. The pair are currently honeymooning in space after getting married in X-Men Gold, but the Uncanny X-Men teaser art suggests they could be back on Earth before long. Let us know what you think of Gambit’s new nickname, and whether it should become permanent, in the comments.
MR. AND MRS. X #2
(W) Kelly Thompson (A) Oscar Bazaldua (CA) Terry Dodson
LOVE & MARRIAGE PART 2! ROGUE and GAMBIT find themselves tasked with protecting a mysterious package that everyone in the galaxy suddenly seems to want. Why does everyone want this thing and WHAT exactly is it? Perhaps more importantly, is there anything worse than Deadpool crashing your honeymoon? Yes! There is something worse! TECHNET crashing too! Man your battle stations, people — it’s absolute honeymoon mayhem!
In Shops: Aug 22, 2018
- X-Men, or X-Millennials? Plus: The Triumphant Return of Chris Claremont [X-ual Healing 12-5-18] - December 9, 2018
- Honey Badger Shuts Down Male Aggression in Next Week’s X-23 #7 - December 9, 2018
- Startling Facts About Fish Pee Revealed in Next Week’s Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #39 - December 9, 2018
- Proxima Midnight’s Tips for a Happy and Healthy Sex Life in Next Week’s Black Order #2 - December 9, 2018
- Mary Plans to Reboot the Bible in Next Week’s Typhoid Fever: Iron Fist - December 9, 2018