Jeremy Putman, 31-year-old man in Virginia was arrested and charged on Friday with wearing a mask in public after he was spotted walking around dressed as the Joker and wearing Joker make-up.
Police in Winchester received calls regarding a “suspicious male wearing a black cape and carrying a sword” walking around the city.
According to Virginia law, “It shall be unlawful for any person over 16 years of age, with the intent to conceal his identity, wear any mask, hood, or other device, whereby a substantial portion of the face is hidden or covered, so as to conceal the identity of the wearer, to be or appear in any public place, or upon any private property in this Commonwealth, without first having obtained from the owner or tenant thereof consent to do so in writing.”
Putnam is currently being held at the Northwestern Regional Adult Detention Center on a $2,000 secured bond. There is no word if he was found with a sword or not.
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017
- The Fake Jack Kirby Art That Sold For Over $2500 On eBay? - April 24, 2017
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017