Starting on July 11th, Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp will be offering Sanrio characters in the game, starting with Hello Kitty and Cinnamoroll. Nintendo and Sanrio have partnered up for a limited time event where you can get some bonus characters visiting your camp from their properties, but there’s only a short time to pick them up as this all ends on July 22nd. You can check out their website for more details and we have some bonus info for you below along with designs of the characters in the game. Best of luck to those of you who need to get these new visitors.
In addition to adding items featuring Sanrio characters to the game, the Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Sanrio Characters Collection event will also see Sanrio characters featured in weeks of in-game rewards and events:
- A Hello Kitty bow special in-game gift will be given to all Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp players.
- From July 11 to July 22, a Gyroidite Scavenger Hunt will allow players to make limited-time in-game Hello Kitty amenities and Sanrio Characters tees.
- Fortune cookies in the Sanrio Characters Craft Collection will come packed with cute rewards.
- Players can participate in Sanrio Characters Goals #1 for exciting rewards such as animal maps and fortune cookies.
- Items that feature Sanrio characters will be rolled out gradually, with Items Collection #1 launching on July 11 featuring Hello Kitty and Cinnamoroll. In late July, Collection #2 will feature Pompompurin and My Melody. And in early August, Collection #3 will feature Little Twin Stars and Keroppi.