Eddie Brock is probably most people’s first choice when it comes to Venom symbiote partners, but it might surprise you to learn that he’s not the first choice of the Venom symbiote himself. At least, that’s what Eddie Brock reveals while ruminating over the somewhat-recently-deceased (see Amazing Spider-Man #800) Flash Thompson in a graveyard simulation in next week’s Venom #8.
It’s kind of like when people click on a Bleeding Cool article hoping for the wit and wisdom of your pal Jude Terror, only to find it’s written by the lesser Rich Johnston. It’s okay, Eddie. There’s nothing wrong with coming in second place.
Venom #8 hits stores on Wednesday.
(W) Donny Cates (A) Iban Coello (CA) Ryan Stegman
“THE ABYSS” CONTINUES!
• After the gut-wrenching events of last issue, Eddie Brock finds himself alone for the first time in a LONG time, and the silence is deafening…
• A can’t-miss issue for those looking to see the beginnings of next summer’s VENOM epic!
In Shops: Nov 14, 2018
- Rosenberg, Larroca, and Cyclops Devastate the Uncanny X-Men in February - November 15, 2018
- WWE Cancels Wrestlemania… Ticket On-Sale Party - November 14, 2018
- Paige Biopic Fighting With My Family Gets a Trailer, New Release Date - November 14, 2018
- Get in the Holiday Spirit with a First Look at Klaus and the Crying Snowman - November 14, 2018
- Top Cow is Selling a Sci-Fi & Sex Humble Bundle to Benefit California Wildfire Victims - November 14, 2018