Okay, we get it. Making X-puns is basically a way of life for X-Men fans. But in a preview of next week’s Infinity Warps #1, Marvel latches on to this concept perhaps a little too X-orbitantly. Seen below is Observer-X, a mashup between cosmic voyeur The Watcher and the X-Men’s even more pervy mentor (let’s never speak of his crush on Jean again), Professor Charles Xavier.
Observer-X appears to be the narrator for the other stories in this anthology, kind of like a more disturbing version of the Cryptkeeper, and he’s all ****ing in on the X-puns.
We get it, Observer-X. That’s enough.
X-perience Infinity Warps #1 hits stores next Wednesday.
Infinity Warps #1 (of 2)
(W) Ryan North, Mariko Tamaki, Jim Zub (A) Natacha Bustos, Ozgur Yildirim (A/CA) Francisco Herrera
When you gaze into the warp…you get more stories of mad Two-In-One heroes! Read about the Star Siblings of the Warped Universe – MISTER INVISIBLE and HOT ROCKS, the TERRIFIC TWO! Then, see how the covert programs of the Green Room created the gamma-powered GREEN WIDOW! And join MOON SQUIRREL AND TIPPYSAUR as they save the planet from the most dangerous threat it’s ever faced!
In Shops: Nov 14, 2018
- Goodbye, Stan Lee [X-ual Healing 11-14-18] - November 18, 2018
- Ex-NYPD Cop Who Got Marvel’s Ike Perlmutter a Gun Permit Says He Received Movie Premiere Tickets at Bribery Trial - November 18, 2018
- Ending the Political Divide Between Liberals and Conservatives in Spider-Force #2 - November 17, 2018
- Stand Your Ground Laws Tested in Next Week’s Immortal Hulk #9 - November 17, 2018
- Stark Unlimited is the New Apple in Next Week’s Tony Stark Iron Man #6 - November 17, 2018