In their most recent adventure, Ms. Marvel and her former best friend Bruno finally discovered exactly how her powers work. Ms. Marvel’s molecules travel in time, allowing past and future versions of herself to share mass with the present one, enabling her to embiggen her body parts.
Sitting and watching the planes take off and land at LaGuardia airport, Kamala and Bruno discuss Ms. Marvel’s powers, her Inhuman ancestry, and the nature of time travel, causing Bruno to wonder:
A random philosophical musing? Or meta-commentary on Marvel’s tendency to rehash old stories over and over, never really moving forward, preserving the iconic status of its superheroes in a world where characters are never allowed to develop? U-DECIDE!
Ms. Marvel #36 hits stores next Wednesday.
Ms. Marvel #36
(W) G. Willow Wilson (A) Nico Leon (CA) Valerio Schiti
• MS. MARVEL’s powers are back in order!
• But that doesn’t mean things get simpler…
• The next big step for KAMALA KHAN begins here!
In Shops: Nov 14, 2018
- Rosenberg, Larroca, and Cyclops Devastate the Uncanny X-Men in February - November 15, 2018
- WWE Cancels Wrestlemania… Ticket On-Sale Party - November 14, 2018
- Paige Biopic Fighting With My Family Gets a Trailer, New Release Date - November 14, 2018
- Get in the Holiday Spirit with a First Look at Klaus and the Crying Snowman - November 14, 2018
- Top Cow is Selling a Sci-Fi & Sex Humble Bundle to Benefit California Wildfire Victims - November 14, 2018