Marvel’s return to the Spider-Verse continues in Spider-Geddon #3 next Wednesday, and two of the series’ many Spider-persons may have discovered the source of something plaguing Marvel for the past decade or so: super-mega-crossover events. As we all know, whenever Marvel has a super-mega-crossover event, it shakes the Marvel Universe to its foundations. But could there be another reason?
As this Spider-fellow says in the clip below, “What’s this, a world that has constant earthquakes?” It sounds a lot like he’s describing Marvel’s never-ending super-mega-crossover event cycle and its nonstop universe-shaking…
But alas, it’s actually Leopardon, the giant mech belonging to the Spider-Man from the Japanese television series. Damn, and we were so close!
CBR had the EX-X-X-CLUSIVE preview of this one… what did they have to do for Marvel to get it?
Check out the preview below. Spider-Geddon #3 hits stores next Wednesday.
Spider-Geddon #3 (of 5)
(W) Christos Gage (A) Carlo Barberi (CA) Jorge Molina
REVENGE OF THE SPIDER-VERSE!
• One SUPERIOR SPIDER is willing to do whatever it takes to defeat the Inheritors!
• Will Miles and his team have to stop him before he goes TOO FAR?
• Stand together or fall separately – isn’t that how it goes?
In Shops: Nov 07, 2018
- Valiant’s The Forgotten Queen Gets a Pre-Order Bundle with Amilcar Pinna Variants - November 13, 2018
- A First Look at Ben 10: The Truth is Out There is In Here - November 13, 2018
- 11 Pages from Kel McDonald and Tyler Crook’s ComiXology Original Series Stone King, Debuting Tomorrow - November 13, 2018
- Daniel Bryan’s Shocking Title Win Almost Makes Up for WWE Pulling Becky Lynch from Survivor Series - November 13, 2018
- What Was Up with Ronda Rousey’s “Millennials” Promo on WWE Raw Last Night? - November 13, 2018