It’s nice to have the Fantastic Four back again, isn’t it? And it’s also nice to know that the more things change, the more they stay the same. Take, for example, Reed Richards, who is, according to the preview below of next week’s Marvel Two-in-One #11, still a dick.
Reed and Ben travel back to Battleworld in Marvel Two-in-One #11 to take care of the Mad Thinker, who was left behind to after his defeat. This reunion road trip doesn’t last long before Ben asks the important question: why the hell did Reed and Sue leave Ben and Johnny behind in the first place?
Well, Reed can’t exactly tell him “because of Ike Perlmutter,” so he comes up with a different reason: he figures Ben would have been bored because he’s stupid about science and stuff.
Ouch, Reed. Words hurt, you know.
Marvel Two-in-One #11 hits stores on Wednesday.
Marvel Two-in-One #11
(W) Chip Zdarsky (A) Ramon K. Perez (CA) Paul Renaud
THE FANTASTIC FOUR are BACK!
• But there’s fallout from their absence, both in the universe and in the family. The THING and MISTER FANTASTIC go on a voyage to rectify mistakes and heal wounds.
• But is it too late?
In Shops: Oct 31, 2018
- Chris Claremont’s Early Iron Fist Work Collected in Deadly Hands of Kung Fu Complete Collection - November 20, 2018
- Cyclops and Wolverine Rebuild the X-Men in February, Starting With Another 8 Dollar Issue - November 20, 2018
- The Age of X-Man is a Utopian Future… Or Is It? - November 20, 2018
- Yondu Returns with a New Ravagers in Guardians of the Galaxy #6 - November 20, 2018
- Marvel Mocks Its Own Super-Mega-Crossover Event Proclivities in Spider-Man/Deadpool #46 - November 20, 2018