In next week’s Tony Stark Iron Man #5, Arno Stark is traveling the globe, using his genius and resources to make the world a better place (ask the X-Men how that worked out for them in Avengers vs. X-Men, Arlo). But it’s not just cleaning up pollution and ending world hunger that drives Arno. He’s also got some medical breakthroughs in the works…
Sure, the primary benefit here is that this concert violinist will once again be able to make music. But… er… how do we ask this…? What happens when he’s alone and decides to put down the violin and play a different instrument?
What?! You know you were thinking it too!
Tony Stark Iron Man #5 hits stores on Wednesday.
Tony Stark Iron Man #5
(W) Cullen Bunn, James Asmus, Jed MacKay, Nilah Magruder (A) Javier Pulido, Juan Gedeon, Sheldon Vella (CA) Marcos Martin
A SPIDER-GEDDON TIE IN!
• Only a Spider-Army can stop the end of the Multiverse!
• Meet Web-Slinger, the Spider-Man from the Wild West, in an unforgettable story by CULLEN BUNN (X-MEN BLUE) and JAVIER PULIDO (SHE-HULK).
• He is the Emissary from Hell, he is SUPAIDAMAN! The Spider-Man from the live-action SPIDER-MAN show that aired in Japan in the 1970s is back in comics form in an insane story by JED MACKAY (EDGE OF SPIDER-GEDDON) and SHELDON VELLA (DEADPOOL, SPIDER-VERSE).
• And that’s just a glimpse into the VAULT OF SPIDERS!
In Shops: Oct 31, 2018
- Report: WWE Survivor Series is About to Suck with No Becky Lynch - November 13, 2018
- Classic Cartoons Come to VRV Streaming Service on New Boomerang Channel - November 13, 2018
- In Tomorrow’s Titans #29, the Team Faces Their Greatest Villain: Hunger - November 13, 2018
- Dark Horse Expands Bioware’s Anthem with Prequel Comic - November 13, 2018
- Becky Lynch Could Be the Future of WWE… If They Don’t Screw It Up - November 13, 2018