Uncanny X-Men #1 is hitting stores on November 14th, but in next week’s Spider-Force #1, readers will meet a brand new Uncanny team, and it isn’t the X-Men. That’s because Christopher Priest and Paulo Siqueira have undercut the upcoming relaunch by stealing the X-Men’s adjective, at least as far as we can tell from the preview below.
Poor mutants. Even with your movie rights returning to Marvel, you still can’t seem to get any respect. Then again, maybe it’s revenge for that whole Amazing X-Men thing a few years back.
Spider-Force #1 hits stores on Wednesday.
(W) Priest (A) Paulo Siqueira (CA) Shane Davis
A SPIDER-GEDDON TIE IN!
The deadliest mission in all of SPIDER-GEDDON has come up and Kaine has stepped forward for what he’s sure will be a suicide mission. But he can’t do it alone and Jessica Drew, A.K.A. Spider-Woman has signed on to help, but has Kaine told her the whole truth? With Ashley Barton, from the OLD MAN LOGAN universe, and two new characters (Astro-Spider and Spider-Kid), Kaine’s team is complete and their first mission may be their last!
In Shops: Oct 31, 2018
- Goodbye, Stan Lee [X-ual Healing 11-14-18] - November 18, 2018
- Ex-NYPD Cop Who Got Marvel’s Ike Perlmutter a Gun Permit Says He Received Movie Premiere Tickets at Bribery Trial - November 18, 2018
- Ending the Political Divide Between Liberals and Conservatives in Spider-Force #2 - November 17, 2018
- Stand Your Ground Laws Tested in Next Week’s Immortal Hulk #9 - November 17, 2018
- Stark Unlimited is the New Apple in Next Week’s Tony Stark Iron Man #6 - November 17, 2018