Ah, Extermination. An X-Men event designed to set things right with the original 5 time-displaced teenage X-Men and set things up for the upcoming relaunch of Uncanny X-Men and the next era of X-books. But like seemingly every big event at Marvel, Extermination has suffered from the usual fate: having its final issue delayed until after the relaunch it was meant to lead into is well under way. Sad!
Uncanny X-Men #1 was always meant to hit stores two weeks before Extermination #5, but now Uncanny X-Men #6 will be in stores the same week as Extermination #5… provided there are no more delays.
What always happens, Cannonball. You ought to be used to it by now!
Luckily, Extermination #4 is still set to hit stores next week, so we’ll get most of the story before its ending is spoiled by context in the first few issues of Uncanny X-Men.
Extermination #4 hits stores on Wednesday.
Extermination #4 (of 5)
(W) Ed Brisson (A) Pepe Larraz (CA) Mark Brooks
• The X-Men are at the end of their rope.
• If even one of the original five X-Men dies, our future is lost.
• Jean Grey and the X-Men only have one option left…and it may cost them everything.
In Shops: Oct 31, 2018
- Ending the Political Divide Between Liberals and Conservatives in Spider-Force #2 - November 17, 2018
- Stand Your Ground Laws Tested in Next Week’s Immortal Hulk #9 - November 17, 2018
- Stark Unlimited is the New Apple in Next Week’s Tony Stark Iron Man #6 - November 17, 2018
- The Legacy of the Batpenis in Next Week’s Infinity Wars: Sleepwalker #3 - November 17, 2018
- A Hulkverine Heel Turn in Next Week’s Weapon H #10? - November 17, 2018