The final issue of Multiple Man finally hits stores next week, which means it’s time for the series to start actually explaining to readers what’s been going on with all the dupes and time travel. And in this preview of Multiple Man #5, we start getting those explanations already, with Hulk Jamie explaining first what tachyons are, and then explaining what’s been happening with the time travel.
More is explained in the preview, and presumably even more in the full issue. Because good guy Matthew Rosenberg would never end two miniseries in a row with cliffhangers, would he? @#$%, we’re not gonna be left with more questions than answers, aren’t we? And we’ll have to buy Uncanny X-Men #1 for $7.99 in November to answer those? Damn you, Rosenberg!
Sure, we were definitely going to buy that anyway, but it’s the principle of the matter.
Multiple Man #5 hits stores on Wednesday.
Multiple Man #5 (of 5)
(W) Matthew Rosenberg (A) Andy MacDonald (CA) Marcos Martin
THIS IS IT! THE END OF THE SERIES! WE MADE IT THIS FAR, SO LET’S SEE HOW IT ENDS…RIGHT?
Jamie Madrox – the guy many X-Men fans are aware of – has returned home to save the world and/or die trying. But does Jamie have what it takes to save the world from himself? The fate of the Marvel Universe hangs in the balance! Wouldn’t it be funny if he didn’t do it and the Marvel Universe just ended? Like this was the last Marvel comic ever?
In Shops: Oct 31, 2018
- Captain Lars Stars in “Epic, Mind-Bending Adventure” for February’s Steven Universe #25 - November 20, 2018
- 2 Covers for Buffy the Vampire Slayer #1 and #2 by Jen Bartel and Ryan Inzana - November 20, 2018
- Because U Demanded It: David Manak and Warren Kremer’s Ewoks Collected in February - November 20, 2018
- Chris Claremont’s Early Iron Fist Work Collected in Deadly Hands of Kung Fu Complete Collection - November 20, 2018
- Cyclops and Wolverine Rebuild the X-Men in February, Starting With Another 8 Dollar Issue - November 20, 2018