Gardening is a hobby that many people enjoy, especially in their golden years. Not so for Doctor Doom, who despite surviving the death of most of the universe, has not developed a green thumb. So when Doom arrives on Earth to find that Thor has turned the wasteland that was once Latveria into a Garden, he is, to put it mildly, none too pleased.
Doom quickly uses his accumulated cosmic powers to lay waste to the garden, showing a serious lack of concern for the environment. Thankfully, Thor and Wolverine (who survives like cockroach) arrive to oppose Doom’s propensity toward climate change. But can they prevail?
We’ll find out when Thor #6 hits stores on Wednesday.
(W) Jason Aaron (A) Christian Ward (CA) Esad Ribic
ALL-FATHER THOR FACES HIS DOOM!
If you thought Old Man Phoenix was crazy, then wait’ll you see what we’ve done to Marvel’s greatest villain. It’s the end of the universe – and the return of Doctor Doom. A Doom more powerful than anything that has ever lived. Get ready for the greatest battle the far future has ever seen, as Old King Thor and the Phoenix Wolverine stand together at the end of time against an army of monsters and the final Doom.
In Shops: Oct 17, 2018
- Rousey, Flair, Bryan, Lesnar, and Enzo Amore Top WWE Survivor Series Highlights - November 19, 2018
- Goodbye, Stan Lee [X-ual Healing 11-14-18] - November 18, 2018
- Ex-NYPD Cop Who Got Marvel’s Ike Perlmutter a Gun Permit Says He Received Movie Premiere Tickets at Bribery Trial - November 18, 2018
- Ending the Political Divide Between Liberals and Conservatives in Spider-Force #2 - November 17, 2018
- Stand Your Ground Laws Tested in Next Week’s Immortal Hulk #9 - November 17, 2018