Shatterstar is getting his own solo series, launching this week, which means the Liefeldian character can finally get back to doing what he does best… cuddling with adorable puppies?! Well, okay, maybe there’s a little bit more to it than that. In the new series by Tim Seeley, Carlos Villa, and Gerardo Sandoval, Shatterstar has given up his life as an adventurer to become a landlord of an apartment building for interstellar and interdimensional outcasts. And taking a cue from Obi-Wan Kenobi, ol’ Shatterstar is now going by the name “Ben.”
So when one of his tenants, an interdimensional terrorist named Pug-Smasher, won’t abide by the building rules for pooping on sidewalks, Shatterstar is forced to teach him a lesson with humiliating public snuggles. Check out the preview below and pick up Shatterstar #1 on Wednesday.
Shatterstar #1 (of 5)
(W) Tim Seeley (A) Carlos Villa, Gerardo Sandoval (CA) Yasmine Putri
A gladiator, a warrior, a hero…the man called Shatterstar has been many things, but one thing he’s always been is deadly. He’s not a man you want to cross or you’ll learn that fact all too well. Walk back into the darkness with Shatterstar.
In Shops: Oct 03, 2018
- Marvel’s Jordan White Spoils the Last Panel of Uncanny X-Men #1 for #XMenMonday - October 22, 2018
- Power Rangers: Beyond the Grid Goes Beyond Its 1st Print Run, Goes Back for More - October 22, 2018
- Marvel Unveils More X-citing Uncanny X-Men Variants by Liefeld, Campbell, Pacheco, Crain, and Land - October 22, 2018
- Lois Lane Accused of Canoodling Lex Luthor in Action Comics #1004 Preview - October 22, 2018
- Oni Press Plans Super Fun Sexy Times with Ghost Hog, Dream Daddy, and More Next Summer - October 22, 2018