What has happened to Spider-Man?! Yesterday, we learned that Peter Parker has forgotten all about the lessons taught to him by the death of his beloved Uncle Ben when Spider-Man allowed a criminal to escape. Now, in this preview for Amazing Spider-Man #6 by Nick Spencer and Steve Lieber, Spider-Man apparently can’t perform his superhero job duties of busting criminals because he’s too busy making out with Mary Jane!
With great power comes great responsibility, Spider-Man. There’ll be time for making out later… unless Marvel retcons your relationship in another event comic. On second thought, maybe it really is best that you enjoy it while it lasts.
Amazing Spider-Man #6
(W) Nick Spencer (A) Steve Lieber (A/CA) Humberto Ramos
• Wondering when Boomerang’s status as Spider-Man’s roommate would blow up?
• Yeah, it’s this issue. Uh-oh.
In Shops: Sep 26, 2018
- New GWAR OGN The Enormogantic Fail Revisits the Obliteration of Flab Quarv 7 - October 17, 2018
- R.I.P. ResurrXion? Weapon X Missing from Marvel’s January Solicits - October 16, 2018
- Finally, Chuck Austen’s Early X-Men Work Returns to Print at Marvel - October 16, 2018
- Is Ms. Marvel Cancelled? G. Willow Wilson Says It’s Just Taking a “Skip Month” - October 16, 2018
- Chuck Wendig’s Shadow of Vader Not Solicited for January… Has It Been Canceled Completely? - October 16, 2018