What has happened to Spider-Man?! Yesterday, we learned that Peter Parker has forgotten all about the lessons taught to him by the death of his beloved Uncle Ben when Spider-Man allowed a criminal to escape. Now, in this preview for Amazing Spider-Man #6 by Nick Spencer and Steve Lieber, Spider-Man apparently can’t perform his superhero job duties of busting criminals because he’s too busy making out with Mary Jane!
With great power comes great responsibility, Spider-Man. There’ll be time for making out later… unless Marvel retcons your relationship in another event comic. On second thought, maybe it really is best that you enjoy it while it lasts.
Amazing Spider-Man #6
(W) Nick Spencer (A) Steve Lieber (A/CA) Humberto Ramos
• Wondering when Boomerang’s status as Spider-Man’s roommate would blow up?
• Yeah, it’s this issue. Uh-oh.
In Shops: Sep 26, 2018
- New Comic Publisher TKO Launches With Big Name Creators and Revolutionary Ambitions - December 10, 2018
- Barnes & Noble Gets a Retailer-Exclusive Edition of Mister Miracle - December 10, 2018
- Cyclops Goes Old School in #XMenMonday Sneak Peeks - December 10, 2018
- Another Year of Rick and Morty Presents One-Shots on the Way from Oni Press - December 10, 2018
- Best-Selling Author Gaby Dunn Makes Comics Debut with Claire Roe in Bury the Lede OGN - December 10, 2018