In next week’s Extermination #3, we finally find out what’s up with those young mutant twins that the X-Men rescued from harassment by Marvel Editor Jordan White in Extermination #1. Well, actually, we find out what’s up with them right now, because Marvel has release a preview for Extermination #3, and Ahab spills the beans: they’re hounds, one with the power to manipulate emotions, and one with the power of expedient brainwashing (which is how Ahab was so quickly able to turn Old Man Logan into a hound in Extermination #2).
We also learn that Jean Grey is continuing to invasively read minds without permission right up until the bitter end, as Jean reveals she wanted to go with X-Force because she knew they were going after Kid Cable.
Check out the preview below, and pick up Extermination #3 in stores next week.
(W) Ed Brisson (A) Pepe Larraz (CA) Mark Brooks
• With Ahab hunting the time-traveling X-Men, it’s all hands on deck, as every X-Men team is called to arms and protect the remaining young mutants.
• But young Jean Grey and her bodyguards aren’t going to lie still for Ahab to come to them…
In Shops: Sep 26, 2018
- Marvel Celebrates Politics in Comics with World Outside Your Window Hardcover - December 18, 2018
- Betty and Veronica Make a Secret Pact in Tomorrow’s Betty & Veronica #1 - December 18, 2018
- Valiant Smashes the System With Line Art Preview of Punk Mambo #1 - December 18, 2018
- To Create Synergy with Women’s History Month, IDW Plans Hasbro Anthology - December 18, 2018
- Hulk Goes to Therapy in March’s Immortal Hulk #15 - December 18, 2018