In next week’s Extermination #3, we finally find out what’s up with those young mutant twins that the X-Men rescued from harassment by Marvel Editor Jordan White in Extermination #1. Well, actually, we find out what’s up with them right now, because Marvel has release a preview for Extermination #3, and Ahab spills the beans: they’re hounds, one with the power to manipulate emotions, and one with the power of expedient brainwashing (which is how Ahab was so quickly able to turn Old Man Logan into a hound in Extermination #2).
We also learn that Jean Grey is continuing to invasively read minds without permission right up until the bitter end, as Jean reveals she wanted to go with X-Force because she knew they were going after Kid Cable.
Check out the preview below, and pick up Extermination #3 in stores next week.
(W) Ed Brisson (A) Pepe Larraz (CA) Mark Brooks
• With Ahab hunting the time-traveling X-Men, it’s all hands on deck, as every X-Men team is called to arms and protect the remaining young mutants.
• But young Jean Grey and her bodyguards aren’t going to lie still for Ahab to come to them…
In Shops: Sep 26, 2018
- Explore the New World with David Jesus Vignolli’s New Historical Fantasy OGN at Archaia - October 23, 2018
- More Un-Uncanny X-Men Variants from Alex Ross, Art Adams, Steve Epting, Salvador Larroca, and Terry Dodson - October 23, 2018
- Batman Damned #2 Variant Shows Lengths Jim Lee Will Go to Prevent 2nd Appearance of #Batpenis - October 23, 2018
- Vault Comics Launches Myriad, a Young Readers Imprint - October 23, 2018
- 5 Interior Pages from Dylan Burnett for X-Force #1 - October 23, 2018