The Punisher continues his one-man war against Hydra in The Punisher #2, in stores next week from the creative team of Matthew Rosenberg, Szymon Kudransky, Antonio Fabela, and Cory Petit. For decades, Hydra has spouted the slogan: “cut off one head and two shall take its place.”
But has anyone ever tested it? We’re not talking about figuratively. Has anyone ever literally tested it by cutting off the head of an agent of Hydra? Well, there’s a first time for everything, as the preview of Punisher #2, pilfered from an EX-X-XCLUSIVE at compliant Marvel media partner site 13th Dimension, demonstrates.
Hey, Batman’s dick in an 18+ mature readers comic is beyond the pale, but violence? No probs!
The Punisher #2 is in stores September 26th.
The Punisher #2
(W) Matthew Rosenberg (A) Szymon Kudranski (CA) Greg Smallwood
YOU CAN TAKE THE PUNISHER OUT OF THE WAR MACHINE…
Punisher no longer has the War Machine armor, but he retained his newly acquired taste for big game, and he’s hungry for more. However, the paths to such perilous pursuits are fraught with dangers bigger than any Frank has faced before, and this lone wolf could use otherworldly help on his way up to the world stage. MATTHEW ROSENBERG continues pushing the boundaries of the Punisher, and now joined by acclaimed artist RICCARDO BURCHIELLI (DMZ, Northlanders), this is the book Punisher fans will be talking about for years to come!
In Shops: Sep 26, 2018
- Marvel to Make Spider-Man Comic Based on Video Game Based on Comic - December 17, 2018
- J. Jonah Jameson, This is Your Life! Next Week’s Amazing Spider-Man #12 - December 16, 2018
- Clone Drone Problems in Next Week’s Life of Captain Marvel #3 - December 16, 2018
- Where’s the Other Side of the Climate Change Debate in Next Week’s Defenders: The Best Defense? - December 16, 2018
- Experience Baba Von Doom’s Thrice-Baked Potatoes in Next Week’s Runaways #16 - December 16, 2018