As the saying goes, all good things must end. Such is the case with X-Men Gold, which ends next Wednesday with the publication of X-Men Gold #36. And if the preview Marvel released is any indication, it looks like a real downer of an issue. Kitty and Peter are broken-hearted about their bait-and-switch wedding issue. Rachel has broken up with Kurt, and neither of them are doing too well. Storm has lost both her Asgardian hammer and her parents… for the second time.
Did anyone come out of this book unscathed? Well, torturing the X-Men often makes for the best X-Men stories. Check out the preview below, and find the final issue of X-Men Gold in stores on Wednesday.
X-Men Gold #36
(W) Marc Guggenheim (A) Pere Perez (CA) Phil Noto
• A special look into a day in the life of the headmistress of the Xavier Institute…
In Shops: Sep 19, 2018
- X-Men, or X-Millennials? Plus: The Triumphant Return of Chris Claremont [X-ual Healing 12-5-18] - December 9, 2018
- Honey Badger Shuts Down Male Aggression in Next Week’s X-23 #7 - December 9, 2018
- Startling Facts About Fish Pee Revealed in Next Week’s Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #39 - December 9, 2018
- Proxima Midnight’s Tips for a Happy and Healthy Sex Life in Next Week’s Black Order #2 - December 9, 2018
- Mary Plans to Reboot the Bible in Next Week’s Typhoid Fever: Iron Fist - December 9, 2018