The creative team for X-23, Marvel X-editor Jordan White, and we (for recognizing it) are all showing our age today. White took to Twitter for international holiday X-Men Monday to tease an image from the upcoming X-23 #4, in stores on Wednesday, reimagining the intro to the classic television show The Brady Bunch with the Stepford Cuckoos.
— Jordan D. White (@cracksh0t) September 10, 2018
A full preview of the issue is also available below, but we have to admit, the parody kind of goes off the rails by the second line of the theme song.
X-23 #4 is in stores in two days. Check out the preview below, and happy X-Men Monday!
(W) Mariko Tamaki (A) Juan Cabal (CA) Mike Choi
• It’s a sisters-vs.-sisters showdown as Laura must battle through the Cuckoos’ powerful mind
projections to rescue Gabby – but why did the Cuckoos kidnap Gabby in the first place?
• And will Gabby be able to resist their psychic shackles, or will she turn against Laura too?
In Shops: Sep 12, 2018
- The Debut of Thorshach in Next Week’s Thor #8 - December 14, 2018
- IDW Plans Weekly Ghostbusters Event for April with 4 Teams - December 14, 2018
- DC Pulls Heroes in Crisis Poison Ivy Death Cover at Tom King’s Request - December 14, 2018
- Valiant Leaks Classified White Board with Clues for Next 12 Months of Plans - December 14, 2018
- The Fate of Cyclops Revealed in Next Week’s Extermination Finale - December 14, 2018