The Marvel Universe may ship Reed and Sue, but Namor definitely ships Sue and Namor. In a preview of Fantastic Four #2 just released, we do see Reed and Sue. We do not see the Fantastic Four actually reunited in their own book, at least not yet. We do see an older Valeria and Franklin Richards, and what they’ve been up to: rebuilding the multiverse, and fielding a marriage proposal, respectively. And they’ve been at it for a long time. But most importantly, Sue addresses the authenticity of Namor/Sue fanfic: fun, but not canon.
Check out the preview below, and pick up Fantastic Four #2 next Wednesday. If you’re lucky, you’ll see all four members of the team in it.
Fantastic Four #2
(W) Dan Slott (A) Sara Pichelli (CA) Esad Ribic
WISH YOU WERE HERE!
What have Reed, Sue and the kids been up to all this time? What adventures have they been on? What strange new friends have they found along the way? What deadly new enemies have they made? And what are Franklin and Valeria’s new codenames? All these questions will be answered… just in time for ENTIRE UNIVERSES TO DIE!
The return of Marvel’s First Family keeps getting more and more intense! Don’t you dare miss a single moment of the World’s Greatest Comic Magazine!
In Shops: Sep 12, 2018
- Vita Ayala and Paul Davidson Take Over Shuri for Two Issues Starting in March - December 18, 2018
- Who Are the Dark Guardians? Find Out in March’s Guardians of the Galaxy #3 - December 18, 2018
- Santa Cyclops is Making a List in March’s Uncanny X-Men #13 and #14 - December 18, 2018
- Marvel Plans More Numbering Shenanigans with Amazing Spider-Man #16.HU in March - December 18, 2018
- At Least 2 Runaways to Leave the Team in March - December 18, 2018