In Weapon X #22, we learned that Deadpool was working for Mentallo’s cult, leaving us on a cliffhanger as he prepared to face off against Weapon X-Force. But what could cause the Merc with a Mouth to fight a team that contains his friend, Domino, who he was just palling around with a couple of issues ago in Domino’s solo book?
According to this preview of Wednesday’s Weapon X #23, it’s all about the graphic design!
It’s also nice to see Marvel actually reference Domino and Deadpool’s relationship, especially after just revealing that he really cared about her as a friend in Domino #2, even if Domino is only mildly surprised to find Wade working for a supervillain.
So is that all there is to the story? Or will we learn another reason behind Deadpool’s seeming betrayal? We’ll find out Wednesday when Weapon X #23 hits stores. Check out the full preview below.
Weapon X #23
(W) Fred Van Lente (A) Yildiray Cinar (CA) Rahzzah
• When a secret clan of Satanists wants hell on Earth
• Weapon X-Force is the only team standing in their way! You won’t believe who’s moving heaven and hell to end mutantkind this time!
In Shops: Sep 05, 2018
- Marvel Comics Presents: The Time Incredible Hulk Beat the Crap Out of Hulk Hogan - October 21, 2018
- Marvel Comics Presents: The Time Union Jack Resisted Thatcher’s England in 1990 - October 21, 2018
- Marvel Comics Presents: The Time Marvel Mocked a Beloved Republican President in 1990 - October 21, 2018
- Marvel Comics Presents: The Time Spider-Man Took a Fall for Animal Rights in 1990 - October 21, 2018
- Marvel Comics Presents: The Time Namor Got Political About Pollution in 1989 - October 21, 2018