Snorting a drug made of the ashes of the dead in order to enjoy their life experiences? Back in the day, we might have tried it. But for the Winters family in Cullen Bunn and Jonas Scharf’s Bone Parish, the business of selling said drugs has gotten a little too lucrative. Bone Parish #3 hits stores in September, and BOOM! has released a first look unlettered preview.
But what’s a first look preview without a cut-and-paste quote by a random BOOM! editor? Absolutely nothing, so here’s what Eric Harburn had to say:
As Cullen, Jonas, Alex, and Ed continue to document the sordid past, present, and future of the Winters family tree, readers of BONE PARISH will soon see just how deep those roots extend into the murky waters of New Orleans
Bone Parish #3 features covers by Lee Garbett and Tyler Crook and hits stores on September 26th. Check out the preview below.
The Winters knew making a drug from the ashes of the dead could have fatal consequences—but now that drug may be the only thing that can help them save their family from the Cartel. As war threatens everything they hold dear, will they survive this deadly gambit?
- Ending the Political Divide Between Liberals and Conservatives in Spider-Force #2 - November 17, 2018
- Stand Your Ground Laws Tested in Next Week’s Immortal Hulk #9 - November 17, 2018
- Stark Unlimited is the New Apple in Next Week’s Tony Stark Iron Man #6 - November 17, 2018
- The Legacy of the Batpenis in Next Week’s Infinity Wars: Sleepwalker #3 - November 17, 2018
- A Hulkverine Heel Turn in Next Week’s Weapon H #10? - November 17, 2018