Marvel has revealed the artists for the first two issues of an upcoming six-issue Marvel Knights revival mini-series. First announced at San Diego Comic-Con, Donny Cates will server as showrunner leading writers Tini Howard, Vita Ayala, and Matthew Rosenberg, who is by our count writing 27 concurrent series at Marvel right now, almost as many as Cates himself. Travel Foreman will draw the first issue, with Niko Henrichon drawing Marvel Knights #2. Geoff Shaw is doing the regular covers, with a series of variants by Jae Lee.
Marvel dropped some more details on all the fanfare accompanying the series on the 20th anniversary of Marvel Knights:
And this is just the beginning of a massive Marvel Knights celebration on its way.
In addition to Cates’ concussive limited series, fans can look forward to a digital comics promotion and a variant program featuring the work of A-list talent such as John Cassaday, JG Jones, and Terry Dodson! Plus, don’t miss a set of new trade paperbacks featuring the best of Marvel Knights, as well as two brand-new Omnibus editions.
It all begins in November. Below is art by Joe Quesada.
- WWE Cancels Wrestlemania… Ticket On-Sale Party - November 14, 2018
- Paige Biopic Fighting With My Family Gets a Trailer, New Release Date - November 14, 2018
- Get in the Holiday Spirit with a First Look at Klaus and the Crying Snowman - November 14, 2018
- Top Cow is Selling a Sci-Fi & Sex Humble Bundle to Benefit California Wildfire Victims - November 14, 2018
- Adventures of Sabrina: Chilling No More? - November 14, 2018