Marvel has revealed the artists for the first two issues of an upcoming six-issue Marvel Knights revival mini-series. First announced at San Diego Comic-Con, Donny Cates will server as showrunner leading writers Tini Howard, Vita Ayala, and Matthew Rosenberg, who is by our count writing 27 concurrent series at Marvel right now, almost as many as Cates himself. Travel Foreman will draw the first issue, with Niko Henrichon drawing Marvel Knights #2. Geoff Shaw is doing the regular covers, with a series of variants by Jae Lee.
Marvel dropped some more details on all the fanfare accompanying the series on the 20th anniversary of Marvel Knights:
And this is just the beginning of a massive Marvel Knights celebration on its way.
In addition to Cates’ concussive limited series, fans can look forward to a digital comics promotion and a variant program featuring the work of A-list talent such as John Cassaday, JG Jones, and Terry Dodson! Plus, don’t miss a set of new trade paperbacks featuring the best of Marvel Knights, as well as two brand-new Omnibus editions.
It all begins in November. Below is art by Joe Quesada.
- When Will Marvel Stop Inserting Politics in Our 1980s X-Men Comics [X-ual Healing 9-19-18] - September 23, 2018
- Cable News Host Has Had Enough Of Your Bull@#$% in X-Men Red #8 Preview - September 22, 2018
- John Jennings to Head Up Megascope Graphic Novel Imprint at Abrams - September 22, 2018
- Midtown Comics Selling Bagged Batpenis for $20 Cheap - September 22, 2018
- There’s a Major Continuity Error in Archie’s Latest Comic - September 21, 2018