The Warner Bros. panel in Hall H at San Diego Comic-Con has finally come and gone, leaving true DCEU fans that didn’t attend the panel live to wonder: did they finally announce the release of the Snyder Cut of Justice League, a mythical version of the film Justice League which contains Zack Snyder’s Vision in its purest, uncut form? Bleeding Cool reporters were on the scene looking for any hint of an announcement about the fabled Cut so that we could bring you this important breaking news as quickly as possible.
So, without any further ado, it’s time to answer the question. Did Warner Bros. announce the release of the Snyder Cut at San Diego Comic-Con this year?
No, they did not. The fight continues, fellow Snyderbronies!
- Mystique Poisons the Water Supply in X-Men Black First Look - September 20, 2018
- Batpenis No More? Future Printings of Batman Damned Will Be Censored - September 20, 2018
- Robert Kirkman Orders All Copies of Next Week’s Die!Die!Die! #3 Destroyed - September 20, 2018
- BOOM! Snatches Buffy Rights from Dark Horse as Licensing Wars Escalate - September 20, 2018
- Mike Wieringo, J.G. Jones, and J. Scott Campbell Draw Black Cat for Amazing Spider-Man Variants - September 20, 2018