The Warner Bros. panel in Hall H at San Diego Comic-Con has finally come and gone, leaving true DCEU fans that didn’t attend the panel live to wonder: did they finally announce the release of the Snyder Cut of Justice League, a mythical version of the film Justice League which contains Zack Snyder’s Vision in its purest, uncut form? Bleeding Cool reporters were on the scene looking for any hint of an announcement about the fabled Cut so that we could bring you this important breaking news as quickly as possible.
So, without any further ado, it’s time to answer the question. Did Warner Bros. announce the release of the Snyder Cut at San Diego Comic-Con this year?
No, they did not. The fight continues, fellow Snyderbronies!
- Spider-Ham Brainstorms Battle Cries for the Web Warriors in Next Week’s Spider-Man: Enter the Spider-Verse #1 - November 16, 2018
- War of the Realms, Bigger Than Secret Wars, Rocks the Marvel Universe in April - November 16, 2018
- Santa is Down! Santa is Down! Next Week’s Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur #37 - November 16, 2018
- Beast is Too Busy to Save the World in Next Week’s Uncanny X-Men #2 - November 16, 2018
- Iceman Gets an Uncanny X-Men: Winter’s End One-Shot in February - November 16, 2018