At the Diamond Retailer Appreciation Lunch at San Diego Comic-Con, Valiant Entertainment have been showing off their wares.
We get the new editorial lineup of Valiant.
Maria Melnik will be writing the screenplay for the Faith movie. She currently works as a writer for American Gods.
Bloodshot Rising will be the story of the first year of Bloodshot’s life, showing where he came from. Ken Lashley says Blooshot is the best work of his career.
Here are David Mack‘s cover and Lewis Larosa‘s character design…
And a new cover program with actual glass covers, with tempered glass variant covers tiered at 1:250.
Livewire will get her own ongoing series, intended to be a new readers title, after Harbinger Wars 2. She does not see herself as the villain but nobody knows if they can trust her. We are to expect huge battles, but also a grounded story. And she’ll also get a glass cover.
The new Andy Diggle and Doug Braithwaite title Incursion will be out in February.
And Life and Death of Toyo Harada is coming in March 2019.
And you can follow other reports – including the Bloodshot movie — from the Retailer Appreciation Lunch right here.
- Jim Steranko, Ron Frenz, George Perez, Barry Kitson and Alan Davis on The Liberty Brigade - October 19, 2018
- Michael Davis, Keynote Speaker at Afro ComicCon on the War for Static Shock - October 19, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List, 19th October 2018 – The Crossover-Then-New-Writer Paradigm - October 19, 2018
- Spider-Man, Who?? The Psychology of Marvel Comics Vs. the Movies - October 19, 2018
- Comic Store In Your Future – Lenticular, Foil and Black Bags - October 19, 2018