At the Diamond Retailer Appreciation Lunch at San Diego Comic-Con, Marvel Comics saw Editor-in-Chief C.B. Cebulski and SVP David Gabriel unveil their new logo for Marvel’s 80th Anniversary for 2019.
The 80th Anniversary of the publication of Marvel Comics #1 in 1939.
You can follow other reports from the Retailer Appreciation Lunch right here.
- Patrick Zircher Talks About His Trials With Editors - December 15, 2018
- New Ms Marvel Writer Seeks Mistakes Men Make When Writing About Teenage Girls - December 15, 2018
- ‘Neal Adams Is Full Of Crap’ – Roy Thomas Refutes Claims About the Kree/Skrull War - December 15, 2018
- Victoria McNally, Valiant’s Senior Marketing & Communications Manager, Also Out - December 15, 2018
- How The Graphic Novel Sale is Looking at Ollie’s Bargain Outlet - December 15, 2018