Though it’s been almost nine months since Justice League hit theaters and flopped at the box office, desire from Snyderbronies — the true fans of the DCEU — to see what the film would have looked like without the interference of alleged fake feminist Joss Whedon is stronger than ever. Those Snyderbronies want Warner Bros to release the Snyder Cut, a badass version of the film which preserves Zack Snyder’s Vision in all its pristine, Randian glory. Haters have tried to deny its existence, but it’s recently been proven without a shadow of a doubt that the Snyder Cut exists. Dude!
Now, ScanlineVFX has released a highlight reel of some of their work on the film, revealing a significant difference between the Snyder Cut and the Whedon Massacre. That key difference was pointed out by Reddit user /u/BeenTryin in the /r/DC_Cinematic subreddit.
In the theatrical cut of the film, seen above, Wonder Woman guts a parademon with little emotion, but in a the Snyder Cut, Wonder Woman smirks after removing her sword. Clearly, this is a callback to Man of Steel, where the titular Superman wantonly snapped the necks of his enemies and then made out with Lois Lane in the rubble of Metropolis. Like Superman, Wonder Woman enjoys killing in Zack Snyder’s Vision. How cool is that?!
Hopefully, we’ll get to see more of bloodthirsty Wonder Woman when Warner Bros comes to their senses and releases the Snyder Cut. Until then, stay strong, fellow Snyderbronies. Our day will come.
- Female Furies: Cecil Castellucci and Adriana Melo Deconstruct Systemic Misogyny in Jack Kirby’s 4th World - November 12, 2018
- Wolverine and Loki Team Up in Wolverine: Infinity Watch in February - November 12, 2018
- Jordan White Cancels #XMenMonday Again, Promotes Music Career Instead - November 12, 2018
- Venom: Better Than Watchmen, More Successful Than Justice League? - November 12, 2018
- The Bella Twins Want to Fight the Kardashians in a Wrestling Match - November 12, 2018