We knew we would end up seeing something from Marvel’s Spider-Man during the PlayStation press conference, but we really didn’t expect this. Aside from getting a full video with bits of gameplay featuring Spider-Man making his way through The Raft just off the shore of Manhattan, Electro seems to be breaking out some familiar foes. And as the trailer progresses, it’s clear that he seems to be breaking out villains who are members of the Sinister Six. Or, at least, a new version of the group.
As the trailer progresses you get four of the regular members in the form of Electro, Rhino, Scorpion, and The Vulture. At a specific point, you hear five of his biggest enemies have been broken out, but they don’t say who the fifth is, and then moments later you see Mr. Negative joining him on a roof. So either Mr. Negative got locked up before joining them on the roof, or the fifth is the final person we don’t see off screen who makes the six whole. Feel free to speculate as to who it is, as they clearly didn’t get Mysterio and a hovering light could be either Green Goblin or Hobgoblin.
- Marvel's Spider-Man Has a Massive World You Need to See
- Death Stranding E3 Trailer Shows Off Our First Glimpse of Gameplay
- Treyarch Shows Off Remastered Maps Coming to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
- 'Control' Revealed at Playstation E3 Conference, New Game from Remedy
- Insomniac and Oculus Show Off Stormland at E3
- Extended Last of Us Part 2 Cinematic and Gameplay Trailer from Sony E3 2018 Conference
- Dealing With Aliens in Everyday Life With Desert Child at E3 - June 18, 2018
- A New Retro Gaming Solution Shown Off at E3 with Polymega - June 18, 2018
- Cygames Gives Us a Preview of Granblue Fantasy Project Re:Link at E3 - June 18, 2018
- Bigben Interactive Bring Warhammer: Chaosbane to the E3 Floor - June 18, 2018
- The Sinking City Takes Lovecraftian Pleasure to a New Level - June 18, 2018