Guardians of the Galaxy star Vin Diesel is set to plant his roots in another comic book movie franchise when he stars as Bloodshot in the upcoming Valiant Entertainment movie. But the Bloodshot movie apparently can’t come soon enough for Diesel, who appears to be growing impatient to see himself as the titular hero with the trademark red circle on his chest. Luckily, comic book artist Lewis LaRosa was ready to step in and pacify Diesel fast, before he became too furious, by drawing a commission of Diesel as Bloodshot.
LaRosa posted the image to Twitter:
Does this image get you hyped for Bloodshot: The Movie? At last report, it was expected to begin filming in July, so for both you and Vin Diesel, the wait is (hopefully) almost over.
- The Debut of Thorshach in Next Week’s Thor #8 - December 14, 2018
- IDW Plans Weekly Ghostbusters Event for April with 4 Teams - December 14, 2018
- DC Pulls Heroes in Crisis Poison Ivy Death Cover at Tom King’s Request - December 14, 2018
- Valiant Leaks Classified White Board with Clues for Next 12 Months of Plans - December 14, 2018
- The Fate of Cyclops Revealed in Next Week’s Extermination Finale - December 14, 2018