For a lot of battle royale players, they’ve already moved onto PUBG or Fortnite and have left H1Z1 behind. But Daybreak Games isn’t planning on just going off into the sunset, as the company is working toward releasing the game on the PlayStation 4. To get some hype going for the game before it’s released for the console on May 22nd, the PlayStation YouTube channel has released a nearly 25-minute trailer for the game, showing off their version in all of its bloody-hunting glory. The footage shows off a small 15-player game which we’re guessing is made up of developers and the PlayStation team facing off against each other.
To be very clear, you’re only getting a look at the Battle Royale mode, as it appears Daybreak have all but abandoned the original game and have focused squarely on putting this aspect of the game front-and-center for people to play. That’s not to say the original game won’t be included, we just find it highly unlikely that the company will include a game that barely anyone played once King Of The Kill mode was introduced. There are plans in the works for an Xbox One version, but no time frame has been given as to when we’ll see it.
- Daybreak Games Adding New Content to H1Z1 on PS4
- The PS4 Version of H1Z1 Will Finally Receive Battle Royale
- Daybreak Games Announces Atlantis is Coming to DC Universe Online
- Daybreak Games Celebrates 10 Million H1Z1 Players on PS4
- Daybreak Games Backpedals from Allegations of Russian Ownership
- Darwin Project Developers Made the Game Free To Play on Steam
- Michelle Rodriguez and Kristine Leahy Will Guest Star on H1Z1 Pro League
- H1Z1 Partners with AKRacing While Tickets for ProLeague Go on Sale
- H1Z1 Finally Leaves Early Access With A New "Auto Royale" Mode