Dynamite has sent us an exclusive look at the interior pages for their upcoming series launch of Charlie’s Angels. John Layman and Joe Eisma team to tell stories of the iconic female detectives who made their television debut in September of 1976. Featuring the original lineup of Jill, Kelly, and Sabrina (originally portrayed by Farah Fawcett, Jaclyn Smith and Kate Jackson), the new series strives to recreate what made the series great and embrace the era of the ’70s.
Charlie’s Angels #1
Cover A: David Finch, Jimmy Reyes | Cover B: Joe Eisma | Cover C: Joe Eisma “Character Design” Cover | Writer: John Layman | Art: Joe Eisma
The Angels are back, baby! -The original Angels, Jill, Kelly and Sabrina! Travel back to the swingin’ 70s, and revisit the butt-kicking, crime-fighting, mold-breaking lady detectives who took 70s TV by storm, ready to do the same to comics 40 years later! Break out your bell-bottoms, feather your hair, and jump back to a era of peanut-farmer presidents, gargantuan gas-guzzlers and foxy female detectives… for a globe-trotting adventure that’s simply too big and epic for the 70s-era boob tube. Written by elderly Eisner winner and solicitation-writing former-superstar John Layman, and with art by his scrappy but lovable youngster pal, Joe Eisma. This is one comic you DON’T DARE TO MISS!!!!
For more information on Charlie’s Angels #1, click here.
- Robots Vs. Princesses Finds a Home at Dynamite - May 25, 2018
- Costume Department Logo Hints at Villain for Marvel’s Daredevil Season 3 - May 25, 2018
- Emily Bett Rickards Talks the Future for Felicity Smoak in Arrow Season 7 - May 25, 2018
- Dynamite Collects Red Sonja Stories from The Savage Sword of Conan - May 25, 2018
- Arrow Season 7: Which Version of Roy Harper are We Getting? - May 24, 2018