He may have an office there, but Stan Lee has seemed to be at odds with his company POW! Entertainment of late, or maybe his new management does. We have yet to see if that will lead to any lawsuits, but the IP publisher has been consolidating their Stan Lee-related trademarks of late.
Here’s a few of the recent things they have registered a trademark for ‘Stanb Lee’ over…
- Natural and synthetic fabrics and textiles, namely, cotton, silk, polyester and nylon fabrics; afghans; towels; beach towels; textile wall hangings; pillowcases; bath linens; bed and table linens; bed canopies; bed blankets; blanket throws; blankets for outdoor use; dining linens; textile tablecloths; place mats made of textiles; shower curtains; shower curtain liners; window treatments, namely, curtains, draperies, sheers, puffs; window panels of polyester, cotton and wool; swags and fabric valances; baby bedding, namely, bundle bags, waddling blankets, crib bumpers, fitted crib sheets, crib skirts, crib blankets, and diaper changing pad covers not of paper; bed sheets; bed pads; bed throws; bedspreads; comforters; hand towels and face towels made of textile fabrics; futon quilts; sleeping bags; handkerchiefs of textiles; mattress pads; quilts of textiles; cloth pennants; fabric flags; felt pennants; plastic table covers; plastic flags; plastic banners; and plastic pennants
- Glass, ceramic and earthenware goods, namely, bowls, plates, coffee cups, tea cups, cups and mugs; beverage glassware, namely, jugs, mugs, wine glasses and drinking glasses; sugar and creamer sets; infant drinking cups; cookie jars; ceramic, glass and china figurines; toothbrushes; non-electric coffee pots not of precious metal; lunch boxes; lunch pails; wastepaper baskets; ice buckets; plastic buckets; shower caddies; cake molds; water bottles sold empty; decanters; drinking flasks; gardening gloves; rubber household gloves; and dinnerware, namely, paper plates and paper cups; bottle openers, electric and non-electric; wine buckets; candle holders not of precious metal; beverage coasters not of paper and not being table linen; foam drink holders; plates; serving platters
- All- purpose carrying bags; all- purpose carrying cases; key cases; key chains of leather or imitation leather; backpacks, duffel bags, all- purpose sport gear bags, fanny packs, travel bags, tote bags, beach bags, wallets, handbags, luggage tags, trunks, umbrellas, beach umbrellas, roll bags, all-purpose sport bags, cosmetic bags sold empty, luggage, athletic bags, clutch bags, billfolds, book bags, change purses; overnight bags; pocketbooks; purses; school bags; walking sticks; attaché cases, briefcase-type portfolios; business card cases; canes; footlockers, suitcases, cases of leather, courier bags and waist packs
- Suncare preparations, namely, non-medicated suntan lotions, suntan oils, suntan creams, after sun lotions, sunblocks, sun screens, non-medicated lip balm, skin care creams and lotions, face creams, make-up; cosmetics; dentifrices; non-medicated toiletries; fragrances; colognes; aftershave colognes; perfumes; essential oils for aromatherapy use; deodorants for body care; bath oils; non-medicated bath salts; non-medicated bubble bath preparations
- Sandwiches, spices, spice blends, spice rubs, sauces, bakery goods, barbecue sauce, barbecue dry rubs, breakfast cereals, burritos, candy, chocolates, chocolate, coffee, tea, crackers, cocoa mixes, cocoa powder, coffee-based beverages, cones for ice cream, cookies, cookie dough, corn chips, custard, cupcakes, donuts, frosting, frosting mixes, frozen custards, frozen juice bars, fruit ices, frozen yogurt, gingerbread, fudge, granola, grain-based chips, gelato, ice cream, ice cream desserts, kettle corn, marinades, marshmallows, prepared meat pies, ketchup, mixes for bakery goods, mustard, sugar, nachos, noodles, oatmeal, pancake mixes, pancake syrup, pastries, pastry mixes, pasta, popcorn, peanut brittle, pies, pizza, pizza crust mixes, pizza crust, pizza sauce, rice, relish, puddings, pot stickers, powdered sugar, sorbet, quesadillas, quiche, ravioli, quinoa-based snack foods, salad dressings, salad dressing mixes, salt, seafood pies, sherbet, snack cakes, soy sauce, spaghetti sauce, sugared nuts in the nature of candy, sugarless candies, taco chips, tortillas, taco shells, tea-based beverages, tomato sauce, tostadas, vinegar, vinaigrettes, wafers, waffles, wontons, tortilla chips, pretzels, salsa, grain-based food bars, granola-based snack bars, high-protein cereal bars and honey; baked desserts, namely, brownies, cookies, muffins, cakes, pies and cupcakes
- Hotel, resort hotel and luxury hotel lodging services; restaurant, catering, bar and cocktail lounge services; café services
- Action type target games; basketball game set containing basketball hoop, net, and basketball; board games; bubble making activity toys; children’s fishing kits, consisting of plastic box, plastic worms, hooks and string for fishing; coin operated arcade type video games; coin operated pinball games; decorative wind socks; costume masks; hand held unit for playing electronic games; inflatable toys; kites; toy vehicles; party favors in the nature of small toys; plastic inflated balls for amusement; pinatas; playsets for use with toy action figures; punching toys; puzzles; ride-on toys; skateboards; snow boards; snow sleds for recreational use; sports balls; stuffed toys; toy action figures; toy building blocks capable of interconnection; toy boxes; toy figures; toy whistles; water squirting toys; yo-yo’s; play craft sets consisting of synthetic toy modeling dough, molds, modeling knife, play mat and instructions; weapon toys, namely, swords; hand held unit for playing electronic games; stretch bands used for yoga and physical fitness; balloons; sport balls and beach balls; plush toys; soft sculpture dolls; card games; jigsaw puzzles; knee pads for athletic use and elbow pads for athletic use; yoga mats; sporting goods, namely, equipment and accessories for use in connection with baseball, football, soccer, tennis, golf, lacrosse, mixed martial arts fighting, archery and surfing, namely, balls, gloves, bats, bags especially adapted for sports equipment, lacrosse sticks, tennis racquets, golf clubs, golf tees, surfboards, skim boards and leashes for attachment to surfboards
- Wireless communication and broadcast services, namely, transmission of games, graphics, apps, content, film clips, music, ring tones and text to mobile telephones.
- Entertainment services, namely, production of videos, videotapes, television programs, motion picture films, and video games, all featuring live action and/or animated characters; provision of entertainment information about motion pictures, television programs, on-line video and wireless videos by means of a global computer network.
- MLB Games You Should Watch on Monday, April 23
- What Makes A Hero? - May 20, 2018
- Ben Caldwell Gives Us the Prez/Infinity War Crossover Denied Us - May 20, 2018
- Super Sons to Relaunch in August with a New #1 by Peter Tomasi - May 19, 2018
- Immortal Hulk #1 Retailer Variants from Golden Apple and AOD Collectables - May 19, 2018
- Today I Came Upon Philip Zec’s Most Famous Political Cartoons - May 19, 2018