Have you ever thought to yourself, “I want to show off my PS4 for everyone to see, but there isn’t enough creepy stuff around it to show off my passion for Bloodborne?” Well, a Russian artist may have a solution for you that will surely make you want to drop some coin. Check out the wonderfully designed PS4 stand below, created by Michael Ildmirkin, featuring the game’s horrible creatures meandering throughout Yharnam, each of them reaching out from a pool below to hold your PS4 up in the most pristine position it can be held.
The entire thing is just a project that Ildmirkin decided to do one day and isn’t an officially licensed product or anything that’s going to be mass produced. But the good news is that Ildmirkin plans to sell the stand once it’s been completed. If we were one of the people working at Sony’s corporate office, we’d be on the phone right now offering him a deal for the design and pay that man handsomely to reproduce this, because there is no way in hell once this is fully completed and painted that he’s not going to get offers from across the globe offering to pay whatever they can to be the lone owner. You can see more of the progress on his Instagram page.
- Bloodborne Now Available For Free For PlayStation Plus Users
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 and Bloodborne #1 Go to Second Printings
- Bloodborne #1 Review: Enthralling Action-Horror for Both Fan and Newcomer
- Comics for Your Pull Box, Week of February 21st, 2018: Alters, Damnation, Bloodborne, and More
- A Cut Bloodborne Boss Has Been Found and Defeated in Latest Datamine
- Day Of The Devs 2018 Will Return to San Francisco in November - October 19, 2018
- NIS America Introduces Five New Characters to The Caligula Effect: Overdose - October 19, 2018
- Konami Will Add Data Pack 2.0 to PES 2019 Next Week - October 18, 2018
- Check Out the Animals Trailer for Farming Simulator 19 - October 18, 2018
- Daybreak Games Announces All Their Halloween Events in Their Titles - October 18, 2018