Probably one of the most successful indie RPGs of the past decade, Undertale has had a profound impact on modern gaming with its style, approach, and themes. Now we’re finally going to see all of that come to the Nintendo Switch… someday. As part of the Nintendo Direct video that happened today, an unexpected chain of events occurred when someone shut off the lights and we saw Sans and Papyrus on our screens, marking the release of Undertale to Nintendo’s console and yet another addition to their Nindies category. Unfortunately, the end screen where they give some hint about a release date looked like this.
Yes, we’re sadly left wondering when it will come out. The buzz online is pretty positive for it to be released on the Switch, but its almost immediately followed by the question of how long it’s really going to take to port the game over to the Switch and what the word “eventually” really means. Is it a genuine question where they don’t know what’s up, or is this just Toby Fox messing with people in the game’s own sense of humor and making you do all the guesswork? We’ll probably know at E3 or PAX West, but for now, enjoy the trailer.
- OPUS: Rocket of Whispers Gets a Release Date for Nintendo Switch
- Expect To See Mario Kart on Google Maps on March 10th
- Undertale's Determination 3LP Canceled Due to "Lack of Overall Demand"
- 'Undertale' Creator Shows Off Some New Projects On The Way
- Going Back To The Underground: We Review 'Undertale' For PS4
- 'Agents Of Mayhem', 'Sonic Mania', & 'Undertale' in Video Game Releases For August 15-21
- Love 'Earthbound' and 'Undertale'? 'Knuckle Sandwich' May Be Your Next Game
- Twitch and Square Enix Come Together for a Final Fantasy XV Kooky Bundle - March 22, 2018
- Controlling the Finesse: We Review the Lexip 3DM-Pro Gaming Mouse - March 21, 2018
- Experimenting With Options: We Review the Scuf Impact Controller for PS4 - March 21, 2018
- Something for Beginners: We Review Razer’s Cynosa Chroma Gaming Keyboard - March 21, 2018
- What’s In The Box?!: Loot Gaming – March 2018 - March 21, 2018