Old Spice took to their Twitter account this week to introduce an custom character class for Dungeons & Dragons. Now, they don’t say the name Dungeons & Dragons because, as they say, legal reasons… but it’s pretty obvious what the four-page PDF is designed for. The playable class is called The Gentleman and is based on a character built around a character with extreme confidence. They’re probably closer to a Bard class, but have some interesting perks like being able to add their charisma and dexterity modifier to their armor class when done up in a fancy suit. They also get a base attack bonus at every level.
Most of the character’s abilities are rather overpowered and can override the Dungeon Master. His main attacks are “catchphrase” and “punchline”, but later skills include turning into an intelligent dog, instantly summoning a horse, and healing through his pleasant scent. He can also level up his party by getting a haircut, and at level 20 he becomes a being of pure energy and can ascend to a higher plane of existence.
There is also the Gentleman’s Code, which prevents the character from attacking an enemy of the opposite sex first.
I’m tempted to roll up a character and see how it plays. It appears to be compatible with D&D 3.5 and not the current 5.0.
Download this new Old Spice Gentleman Class for the greatest role playing game of all time, which we cannot mention for legal reasons, to fulfill that fantasy dream you have always had since reading this post. https://t.co/sz1D2hMMm9 pic.twitter.com/f7KsKE6aiQ
— Old Spice (@OldSpice) February 7, 2018
- Disney Channel Renews Andi Mack for a Third Season - February 19, 2018
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 3: John Noble, the Voice of Mallus, to Appear as Himself - February 19, 2018
- Read Control #1, Part of Dynamite’s Fan Gear Pack Deal - February 18, 2018
- NFL Post-Mortem: The 2017 Detroit Lions - February 18, 2018
- Could Riverdale’s Betty Cooper Make Her Way to Netflix’s Sabrina Series? - February 18, 2018