Furi was a pretty fun little title. It could be pretty frustrating, but the game had oodles of style. It’s certainly worth checking out, and it feels like it could absolutely be at home on the Nintendo Switch. As it turns out, it that is exactly what is about to happen.
It’s been announced by developer The Game Bakers that the title will be porting over to the hybrid console early next year. There is no specific date, so we will just have to keep an eye out on that. This version will be $20 and come with all the content that’s been released for the game thus far. Here is a trailer to get you jazzed.
No, really, though. You should check out Furi if you haven’t. It’s a really cool little boss rush game. At the very least, go listen to its soundtrack, because it’s rad.
- Quake Champions Extends its Free-to-Play Period Another Week - June 19, 2018
- Epic Games Removing Exploit that Allowed Players to Unintentionally Create a Swastika - June 19, 2018
- AJ Styles is the WWE 2K19 Cover Star - June 19, 2018
- Fallout 76’s Beta is Coming to Xbox One First - June 19, 2018
- EA is Talking About Cross-Play for FIFA, Says Creative Director - June 18, 2018