Furi was a pretty fun little title. It could be pretty frustrating, but the game had oodles of style. It’s certainly worth checking out, and it feels like it could absolutely be at home on the Nintendo Switch. As it turns out, it that is exactly what is about to happen.
It’s been announced by developer The Game Bakers that the title will be porting over to the hybrid console early next year. There is no specific date, so we will just have to keep an eye out on that. This version will be $20 and come with all the content that’s been released for the game thus far. Here is a trailer to get you jazzed.
No, really, though. You should check out Furi if you haven’t. It’s a really cool little boss rush game. At the very least, go listen to its soundtrack, because it’s rad.
- Marvel’s Spider-Man’s Final DLC Gets Release Date – Will Have Into the Spider Verse Suit - December 13, 2018
- Tony Hawk has a New Game for Mobile - December 13, 2018
- Kingdom Hearts Gets Opening Cinematic With New Skrillex Collaboration - December 10, 2018
- Anthem Gets Story Trailer Showing Off Impressive Cutscenes - December 6, 2018
- Far Cry: New Dawn Shows Off Beautiful Post-Apocalypse World - December 6, 2018