Furi was a pretty fun little title. It could be pretty frustrating, but the game had oodles of style. It’s certainly worth checking out, and it feels like it could absolutely be at home on the Nintendo Switch. As it turns out, it that is exactly what is about to happen.
It’s been announced by developer The Game Bakers that the title will be porting over to the hybrid console early next year. There is no specific date, so we will just have to keep an eye out on that. This version will be $20 and come with all the content that’s been released for the game thus far. Here is a trailer to get you jazzed.
No, really, though. You should check out Furi if you haven’t. It’s a really cool little boss rush game. At the very least, go listen to its soundtrack, because it’s rad.
- Devil May Cry 5 Will Contain Microtransactions - September 24, 2018
- Edge Transit’s Drop Rate is Getting a Nerf in Destiny 2 - September 21, 2018
- Destiny 2’s Ace of Spades Quest Now Much Easier Thanks To Hotfix - September 21, 2018
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Can Be Played in First-Person - September 20, 2018
- Call of Cthulhu Gets a Spooky New Gameplay Trailer - September 20, 2018