Furi was a pretty fun little title. It could be pretty frustrating, but the game had oodles of style. It’s certainly worth checking out, and it feels like it could absolutely be at home on the Nintendo Switch. As it turns out, it that is exactly what is about to happen.
It’s been announced by developer The Game Bakers that the title will be porting over to the hybrid console early next year. There is no specific date, so we will just have to keep an eye out on that. This version will be $20 and come with all the content that’s been released for the game thus far. Here is a trailer to get you jazzed.
No, really, though. You should check out Furi if you haven’t. It’s a really cool little boss rush game. At the very least, go listen to its soundtrack, because it’s rad.
- Ni No Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom Gets a Beautiful Launch Trailer - March 19, 2018
- Report Claims Next Assassin’s Creed Game is Going to Ancient Greece - March 19, 2018
- Burnout Paradise Tops UK Charts, Proving It Still Has Some Magic to Give - March 19, 2018
- LEGO The Incredibles Looks Like it is Happening Thanks to Retail Leak - March 19, 2018
- God of War Gets a New TV Spot Featuring Several Locations - March 19, 2018