Two new cast members have been revealed, Bleeding Cool can now reveal as part of an ongoing series of clickbait articles reporting on today’s trickle of teaser reveals exposing the cast of the new Jean Grey led team of X-Men in X-Men Red. We’ve previously seen Jean Grey, Gentle, and Namor revealed in Marvel’s evolving teaser image. Now, we’ve got Nightcrawler and Gabby.
With Gabby joining the cast and Wolverine almost certainly the blacked-out character on the bottom left, that puts most of the cast of All-New Wolverine in this book (they just need to add Jonathan to complete it). Will All-New Wolverine, also written by X-Men Red’s Tom Taylor, continue after this book launches?
Earlier today, X-Men editor Mark Paniccia promised to reveal most of the roster of the new X-Men Red series slowly throughout the day, a trickle of life-sustaining clickbait article material for comic book websites to get them through a case of the Mondays. The third ongoing core X-Men team book was revealed last Thursday, to be written by Tom Taylor with art by Mahmud Asrar and covers by Travis Charest. In the series, Jean Grey leads a new team of X-Men in a story that will feature “new uniforms, a new team headquarters, and exciting new characters,” as well as “dynamic hero moments, great character interactions, and a surprise villain at the end.”
In response, Bleeding Cool promised to publish multiple clickbait articles following Marvel’s reveals. We are holding to that promise, come hell or high water, so stay tuned!
Gabby and Nightcrawler join the new "X-Men Red" team! See them in action when you pick up the first issue at your local comic shop February 7th, 2018. pic.twitter.com/my6Nje80bH
— Marvel Entertainment (@Marvel) November 13, 2017
Any guesses for the character on the bottom right? Dani Moonstar, perhaps?
- Another Year of Rick and Morty Presents One-Shots on the Way from Oni Press - December 10, 2018
- Best-Selling Author Gaby Dunn Makes Comics Debut with Claire Roe in Bury the Lede OGN - December 10, 2018
- Greg Goldstein Out at IDW as Chris Ryall Returns as President, Publisher, and CCO - December 10, 2018
- Next Week’s Miles Morales: Spider-Man #1 Starts Off with a Really Bad Idea - December 10, 2018
- Silver Surfer Suffers From the Donald Duck Effect in Next Week’s The Best Defense - December 10, 2018