The classic 2002 three-issue horror series by Steve Niles and Ben Templesmith that spawned numerous follow-ups and two feature films is getting a reboot in December.
Steve Niles will return to write the series, and Ben Templesmith will draw covers along with original cover artist Ashley Wood, while Piotr Kowalski takes on interior art in what is being billed as “a horrifically different re-telling” and likened to Fargo’s reinvention for television, just in time for the fifteenth anniversary of the original book.
Look for this in stores in December from IDW.
As the sun sets over an isolated Alaskan township-not to rise again for a month-a new evil emerges from the shadows to terrorize the town… But after a series of strange events and horrific killings, the question becomes, what lurks in the shadows? 30 Days of Night is reborn in an all-new reimagining of the series designed to titillate the mind and horrify the senses!
- Justice League Composer Danny Elfman Calls Replacing Classic Superhero Themes “A Bull@#$% Idea” - November 18, 2017
- Incredibles 2: Watch The First Teaser Trailer For The Disney/Pixar Sequel - November 18, 2017
- Brian Michael Bendis Has Already Chosen His Jessica Jones Successor, And He Says She’s Amazing - November 18, 2017
- Is Justice League Already A Box Office Failure? - November 18, 2017
- The Great Lie: What Doomsday Clock Secrets Is DC Hiding Behind This Password-Protected Page? - November 17, 2017