Greg Rucka‘s 2011 Punisher series ran for 16 issues, collected once upon a time in three volumes. But the series is out of print now, despite the hype for a Punisher Netflix show and despite Rucka’s recent high-profile success as the writer of Wonder Woman for the first 25 issues of DC Rebirth.
On Twitter, Joseph Hedges, author of the book Wild Times: An Oral History of WildStorm asked Rucka about what his plans would have been had he continued his Punisher run:
And when asked why the run isn’t in print anymore, Rucka also answered candidly:
So which higher-up at Marvel is keeping Greg Rucka’s Punisher from us? Come clean!
- Marvel Celebrates Politics in Comics with World Outside Your Window Hardcover - December 18, 2018
- Betty and Veronica Make a Secret Pact in Tomorrow’s Betty & Veronica #1 - December 18, 2018
- Valiant Smashes the System With Line Art Preview of Punk Mambo #1 - December 18, 2018
- To Create Synergy with Women’s History Month, IDW Plans Hasbro Anthology - December 18, 2018
- Hulk Goes to Therapy in March’s Immortal Hulk #15 - December 18, 2018