Meanwhile in another dimension, in Marvel’s Peter Parker, The Spectacular Spider-Man, the character really is going back to his roots. November will see the comic book jump from single digits to #297 and a second arc for the new series by Chip Zdarsky and Adam Kubert that will see various artists join in ahead of the title’s #300. You may recall that #297 means a lot in Marvel Spider-Man lore, it was the first issue by Todd McFarlane and it has the first appearance of the symbiote suit in its Venom identity.
So what could they have planned for Peter Parker, The Spectacular Spider-Man #297? Turns out that we may have a conflict with the law as Spider-Man returns to his reputation of being an outlaw, a wanted man and a criticized vigilante on the streets of New York.
With MARVEL: LEGACY, their story enters its second chapter, and Spidey’s at odds with none other than New York’s Finest — and Peter Parker’s long lost sister has shown up on his doorstep!
They really are underlining that word Legacy, aren’t they?
- The Daily LITG, 21st November 2018, Run Rabbit Run - November 21, 2018
- Tomorrow, Bill Sienkiewicz Pretends to Be Esad Ribic - November 20, 2018
- Aspen Teases the Return of Damsels In Excess in February 2019 Solicits - November 20, 2018
- Preview: Zoe Quinn and Robbi Rodriguez’ Goddess Mode - November 20, 2018
- So… How Are You Meant To Count Avengers Issue Numbers Now? - November 20, 2018