Gamescon is just about a month away, and just like they did during E3, Team Xbox is about to give out their plans of what they’ll be doing at the convention ahead of everyone else. And to kick it off, the team announced plans to bring the Xbox One X to the convention for people to play on the floor, along with 27 different titles current and upcoming for you to try out.
On August 20th, three days before the convention even opens the doors, the company will also be holding a keynote livestream on YouTube and Twitch, along with a special 20th anniversary stream for Age Of Empires. The first livestream is said to be featuring live demos of games already announced for the Xbox One X back at E3, along with some new titles being revealed ahead of time that will be dropping in 2018. THere will also be live giveaways at the event and to viewers online.
As for Age Of Empires, that livestream will take place on August 21 at Noon PDT here in the states, with a live audience of dedicated fans where they will “celebrate the rich history” of the franchise and give a preview of Age of Empires: Definitive Edition. Gamescon will take place in Cologne, Germany from August 23-26.
- Watch Conan O’Brien And Kate Upton Play 'Cuphead'
- Pandora's Box: Thoughts On The E3 Crowds & Where To Go From Here
- Blizzard Announces New World Of Warcraft Expansion
- Official Trailer For New Alien: Isolation Video Game
- Sony Playstation 4 Sells 10 Million Units Since Launch
- Brand New Footage Out For ‘Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite’ - July 23, 2017
- Devs Give A Quick Update To ‘Friday The 13th’ Progress On Xbox One - July 23, 2017
- ‘Splatoon 2’ Players To Get A Free Inkbrush DLC Today - July 23, 2017
- Confirmed! You Can Catch Multiple Legendary Creatures In ‘Pokémon GO’ - July 23, 2017
- Players Are Working On A Multiplayer Mod For ‘Breath Of The Wild’ - July 23, 2017