Marvel have been drip feeding the information about the Marvel Legacy line-up, from comics industry changing gifs of covers, to all the first story arc titles, and now actual solicit info and creative line-ups. But issue by issue.
Well, today is the turn of All New Wolverine, which will be at issue 25 at the time.
All New Wolverine will be starting an arc called Orphans of X, as revealed to ComicBook.com, and will see current writer Tom Taylor remain on the series, but now joined by Elektra artist Juann Cabal. And in the comic itself, Laura Kinney, the All New Wolverine, will be joined by her often villainous half-brother Daken.
In fact, according to the solicit, Daken is kind of important to the plot’s direction entirely.
ALL-NEW WOLVERINE #25
Written by TOM TAYLOR
Penciled by JUANN CABAL
Cover by TERRY DODSON
ORPHANS OF X
DAKEN, the enigmatic son of Logan, has been kidnapped and it’s up to the ALL-NEW WOLVERINE to find him. But when the trail leads Laura, a genetic clone of the original Wolverine, back to the FACILITY where she was created and tortured, she will find new horrors waiting for her. Who are the ORPHANS OF X and what do they have in store for the children of Logan?
But who are the Orphans of X? Apparently, this is being kept under wraps for now, but it would certainly seem they are somehow connected to the past of the Weapon X Program. Tom Taylor says,
“We can’t say much. Really. The Orphans of X are a mystery. The only thing certain is they hate Laura and her family and they clearly have great means and reach. They could well be the most formidable adversaries Laura has ever come across.
“We balance everything with big action and big character moments. But there’s a large mystery hanging over all of this and there are some big shocks coming. Wolverine is about to be tested in an all-new way.”
- Marvel Still Figuring Out Math Thing As Iron Man And Deadpool Legacy Numbers Explained
- Marvel Confirms Primer Pages, With Art!
- Greg Pak Will Return To Planet Hulk For Marvel Legacy, And He's Bringing Greg Land And Amadeus Cho With Him
- X-Men Blue #6 Review: Always The Jean-Wolverine-Cyclops Love Triangle
- Marvel Legacy Reveals All Their Issue Numbers And Story Titles - And There Are 53 Books, Not 52!
- Marvel Comics Claims The Fantastic Four Was Cancelled Because It Didn't Sell - But Marvel Two-In-One Could Bring It Back
- 2017 Television Countdown #4: The Steven Universe Accidental Racism Apology - December 31, 2017
- Doomsday Clock Speculation: Is Doctor Manhattan Posing as a DC Superhero? - December 29, 2017
- Eugenic #3 Review: The Horror Ends with a Look at the Horrors of Ignorance - December 27, 2017
- Well, Does Anyone Like the ‘Jubilee is a Vampire’ Idea? - December 27, 2017
- A Major Unexpected Return in Today’s Spider-Men II #5 - December 27, 2017