E3 is the premiere gaming convention in the United States, and it has been every gamer’s dream to go to that show. This year was the first year E3 offered attendee badges, but they came with a pretty steep price. So if you didn’t make it to the show, we’ve got a fabulous collection of 77 photos from Tuesday at E3 to help you feel like you were there. The shots include cosplay, booth shots, as well as portraits of the various set pieces and paraphernalia you’d find at this kind of major nerd convention. All of these photos were taken by the lovely Pinguino who was attending the show as a photographer for Bleeding Cool.
- Dauntless Gets that UI Face-lift We’ve Been Waiting For in Latest Update - March 23, 2018
- Milestone’s Gravel Tours Around Iceland in First major DLC ‘Ice & Fire’ - March 23, 2018
- ADATA Reveals Their Fastest SSD to Date: The XGP SX8200 - March 23, 2018
- Get Spooky with the Echo Keyword from Hearthstone: The Witchwood - March 23, 2018
- Unique Social Gay RPG Gaydorado Fills an Odd Niche - March 20, 2018