E3 is the premiere gaming convention in the United States, and it has been every gamer’s dream to go to that show. This year was the first year E3 offered attendee badges, but they came with a pretty steep price. So if you didn’t make it to the show, we’ve got a fabulous collection of 77 photos from Tuesday at E3 to help you feel like you were there. The shots include cosplay, booth shots, as well as portraits of the various set pieces and paraphernalia you’d find at this kind of major nerd convention. All of these photos were taken by the lovely Pinguino who was attending the show as a photographer for Bleeding Cool.
- Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood Is Stunning And Damn Well Worth The Hype – A Spoiler-Free Review - June 25, 2017
- Koji Igarashi Discusses Bloodstained: Ritual Of The Night, Konami, And 505 Games - June 25, 2017
- The Recycled Console As Switch Dock Fad Continues - June 24, 2017
- Binding Of Isaac Afterbirth + Is Getting A PS4 Release - June 24, 2017
- Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice Gives Us A Glimpse Of Hela - June 24, 2017