E3 is the premiere gaming convention in the United States, and it has been every gamer’s dream to go to that show. This year was the first year E3 offered attendee badges, but they came with a pretty steep price. So if you didn’t make it to the show, we’ve got a fabulous collection of 77 photos from Tuesday at E3 to help you feel like you were there. The shots include cosplay, booth shots, as well as portraits of the various set pieces and paraphernalia you’d find at this kind of major nerd convention. All of these photos were taken by the lovely Pinguino who was attending the show as a photographer for Bleeding Cool.
- Magic: The Gathering: Explorers Of Ixalan Board Game Unveiled - October 21, 2017
- Spelunker Party Is A Glorious Throwback Machine - October 21, 2017
- Hanging With The Gondor Boys: A Middle-Earth: Shadow Of War Review - October 21, 2017
- Its Better Than The First, That’s For Sure – Destiny 2 In Review - October 21, 2017
- EA Responds To Even More Fan Concerns Over Battlefront II’s Microtransactions - October 21, 2017