E3 is the premiere gaming convention in the United States, and it has been every gamer’s dream to go to that show. This year was the first year E3 offered attendee badges, but they came with a pretty steep price. So if you didn’t make it to the show, we’ve got a fabulous collection of 77 photos from Tuesday at E3 to help you feel like you were there. The shots include cosplay, booth shots, as well as portraits of the various set pieces and paraphernalia you’d find at this kind of major nerd convention. All of these photos were taken by the lovely Pinguino who was attending the show as a photographer for Bleeding Cool.
- Iron Tides Review: Pokémon with Vikings - December 14, 2017
- Like Monster Hunter and Destiny: Hands-on with Dauntless - December 14, 2017
- Duelyst Review: Charming Visuals and Chess Strategies - December 14, 2017
- Lineage II: Revolution Review: Impressive, but Not Quite Impressive Enough - December 14, 2017
- DOOM VFR Review: Slick, Sweet Satanic Fun - December 14, 2017