Okay, so if people kicked off at Magneto possibly being a member of Hydra, because he’s a Holocaust survivor and Hydra are Nazis, despite his having a long history of being a genocidal fascist…
…I think we can take it that the reaction to his no-longer-a-daughter Scarlet Witch, child of Romani parents being a member of the Hydra Avengers, will be similarly – if not more so pronounced.
Alongside The Vision and Thor Odinson as well, and Deadpool too I suppose, without any of the usual necessary brainwashing. Unless it was all Doctor Faustus. But Hydra don’t have the cosmic cube yet…
You don’t hear her speak. You don’t get any reason or justification for these Avengers to be Hydra when others are part of the Resistance. Maybe that is to come.
Secret Empire #1 by Nick Spencer and Steve McNiven is published today by Marvel Comics.
- 26 DC Comics Covers For September: Greg Capullo, Jason Fabok, Bill Sienkiewicz, Bryan Hitch, And More Metal - August 23, 2017
- Christopher MacBride To Adapt Scott Snyder And Jeff Lemire’s ‘A.D.: After Death’ For Sony - August 23, 2017
- X-O Manowar #6 Gives Aric A Brand New Look, But Is It The One We Want? - August 23, 2017
- Today’s Deadpool Channels Marvel’s ‘Star Comics’ To Get Past Its Roughest Scene - August 23, 2017
- Titan Comics Publishing A Comic With A New Doctor, In November 2017 Solicits - August 23, 2017