For fans of Jonathan Hickman and Dustin Weaver’s S.H.I.E.L.D. series, which saw issue #4 published in December of 2011, we have some good news and some bad news. The good news first?
But the bad news:
Oof. So when can we expect them then?
Damn you, internet!
Luckily, Dustin Weaver has had the forethought to draw the issues three years ago.
Look, it’s a really complex timeline.
- WWE Return Will Have to Wait as Dave Bautista Lands Lead in Action Comedy ‘Stuber’ - December 10, 2017
- Warner Bros. Crosses $2 Billion at the Box Office, but with Zack Snyder Cut, Could It Be $3 Billion? - December 10, 2017
- WWE Superstar Rich Swann Suspended After Domestic Violence Arrest - December 10, 2017
- Guardians of the Galaxy Director James Gunn Blasts Donald Trump, Explains Fake News - December 9, 2017
- Amber Heard Responds to Yates, Rowling, and Warner Bros. on Johnny Depp Statements - December 9, 2017