For fans of Jonathan Hickman and Dustin Weaver’s S.H.I.E.L.D. series, which saw issue #4 published in December of 2011, we have some good news and some bad news. The good news first?
But the bad news:
Oof. So when can we expect them then?
Damn you, internet!
Luckily, Dustin Weaver has had the forethought to draw the issues three years ago.
Look, it’s a really complex timeline.
- Amazon Studios’ ‘Lore’ Season 2 Gets a Premiere Date: October 19th - July 20, 2018
- Justice League Dark #3 Will Show What Happens When You Meddle with Magic - July 20, 2018
- The Batman Who Laughs Returns in New Mini by Snyder and Jock, Plus a New Killer Batman with a Gun - July 20, 2018
- Julia Roberts’s ‘Homecoming’ Will Premiere Friday, November 2nd on Amazon Prime Video - July 20, 2018
- Noomi Rapace Joins Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan for Season 2 at Amazon Studios - July 20, 2018