For fans of Jonathan Hickman and Dustin Weaver’s S.H.I.E.L.D. series, which saw issue #4 published in December of 2011, we have some good news and some bad news. The good news first?
But the bad news:
Oof. So when can we expect them then?
Damn you, internet!
Luckily, Dustin Weaver has had the forethought to draw the issues three years ago.
Look, it’s a really complex timeline.
- Cat Farris Debuts ‘My Boyfriend is a Bear’ Early at Portland Art Exhibit - March 19, 2018
- Dark Horse to Publish Incredibles 2 Comics This Summer for Young Readers and Old - March 19, 2018
- In Shocking Twist, Wrestling Media Reveals Final WWE 2018 Hall of Fame Inductee, Mark Henry - March 19, 2018
- X-Men: Bland Design – X-citing X-Position X-ists in X-Men Blue #23 - March 18, 2018
- Dieselfunk Dispatch: An Overview of Comics Distribution Channels - March 18, 2018