For fans of Jonathan Hickman and Dustin Weaver’s S.H.I.E.L.D. series, which saw issue #4 published in December of 2011, we have some good news and some bad news. The good news first?
But the bad news:
Oof. So when can we expect them then?
Damn you, internet!
Luckily, Dustin Weaver has had the forethought to draw the issues three years ago.
Look, it’s a really complex timeline.
- Goodbye, Stan Lee [X-ual Healing 11-14-18] - November 18, 2018
- Ex-NYPD Cop Who Got Marvel’s Ike Perlmutter a Gun Permit Says He Received Movie Premiere Tickets at Bribery Trial - November 18, 2018
- Ending the Political Divide Between Liberals and Conservatives in Spider-Force #2 - November 17, 2018
- Stand Your Ground Laws Tested in Next Week’s Immortal Hulk #9 - November 17, 2018
- Stark Unlimited is the New Apple in Next Week’s Tony Stark Iron Man #6 - November 17, 2018